If you want to hear me rambling...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Why would you?

Why would you like me?
I'm absolute shit.

Never there for you when you need me, always making things difficult, never telling you things or relying on you nearly enough
I'm a fucking zombie who can't feel emotions right, and when I do feel them, I can't identify them in words, much less tell you about them or express them properly.
I feel trapped by the littlest of things
I'm not fair in the slightest. Not at all.
I lock up into silence and you can't unlock me
You can pressure me into anything, and I may or may not hate me for it later
You can't even fuck me, and I'm gross in a multitude of ways, from my head down to my toes. Oh all the ways I can repulse a man. I've got a list in my head. A list of why I'm atrocious. And I know you hate me already. All this needs is a little push, and my world is destroyed.

Because I'm a horrible person, and I deserve it.
You even said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?