If you want to hear me rambling...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

With the GOOD Comes the BAD

I've started to confide the things worrying away at my heart to other people actually
they don't know how much these words mean
but they don't really have to know
the words I speak to them are like gold to me

I'm getting better, better

it's better to speak these words aloud
than to keep them inside


this, my friends, is the journey of high school
you will grow from the person you used to be
into one much better than before,
believe me
you might lose things, but you'll definitely gain
enough
it's the journey that matters
the pain along the way
will only help you to learn
to grow into something much better than before
you're slowly evolving
morphing
having your own metamorphosis
into something beautiful and grown

ah, for once
I feel beautiful inside
and ready to face the world


don't worry, this mood will be gone
by tomorrow




AND I'M LIKE, FUCK YOU AND FUCK HER TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?