If you want to hear me rambling...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Insecurities

I really like this. I mean, I really do.
But you know, with trust and jumping forward,
comes with risks.
I don't want to just be a conquest I want to be something more I don't want to be forgotten broken abandoned and won't that happen if i go just a bit too fast I mean I don't know I don't want that to happen I feel like i should slow down but I don't particularly want to I just want to go go go spend more time with you be happy get closer closer closer interweave our hearts so tightly that you can't break one without breaking the other
I know I started this joke but really that was before and this is now and ugh.

Also. I sort of feel bad. About how excited I am about their little developments. Probably because they're still do uncertain. And I'm so set. I'm set in, and I'm not leaving. The more I tell you the more I become attached, the more I can't leave. I'll just grow more and more and more attached.

I like this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid. I'm moving so fast. I can't seem to catch my breath. but every moment every touch every whisper, creates unimaginable feelings. I know I am not that eloquent of a writer but let me say even at the cost of confusion. I miss you so much it hurts every time you retreat it hurts you my drive my courage my passion my motivation without you i have nothing i am nothing you make me want to achieve you make me want to succeed you make me want to live and whether you have seem it or not you saved me. Without you i am nothing you are the only reason i am still here and I'm the idiot that is to afraid to move without being told to the moron that panics every time we touch who notices when you stop smiling and hopes he didn't do something wrong you make every second meaningful and every hour a memory and i feel so inadequate just because i cant see why someone as amazing as you would settle with me -Yours

    P.S. Sorry if it was long winded and confusing I just wanted to give you a little more of me

    ReplyDelete

LOVE?