If you want to hear me rambling...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Over Now

I didn't think it would end up this way...being so cruelly used every time something that really didn't matter made you upset. Every time you overreacted to each little situation, at the age of 14, smoking and drinking to wash your worries away...because you had it so tough, right?
The people online causing you so much drama that you need to resort to unhealthy illegal means? Then stop it. Distance yourself. That's the best way to do it. Stop investing so much in people. You'll only end up hurt in the end.

And you know what?

I trusted you. Trusted you with way too much. More than I've trusted with people who actually care about me, and care about me still.

Seems I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?