If you want to hear me rambling...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Former Happiness, Future Joy

A strange thing happened...I was typing this, and then it all changed languages on me. It was quite upsetting.

ANYWAYS,
Phoenix almost got NAARON MO to cry yesterday. It makes me smile. AND he buried his head in his hands, so you never know, he could have been crying. But that isn't enough.

And tomorrow is the amazing party-ness. I get to see my girlfriend. I'm so excited and happy.

Don't skip class, children.

Hm
and I might change my seat in English class.
I have a valid rea--

anger
anger anger



um...right. Well, I love you, whoever you are, for finding this and reading this.
That's all for today.

Oh, and I've started something I'll never tell you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?