If you want to hear me rambling...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Your Words Are Meaningless To Me

Does it really matter if you say anything on the internet? Sure, it came from your fingers, or that's what we're all assuming, anyways, but it could be anything. I could type anything I want and not mean a word of it. It's called lying. It's so easy to do on the internet. Pretend you're heartless. Pretend you hate them. Pretend you care about them.
Really all those things you say really don't matter. So stop saying them.
Life is what counts. If you ignore me in the real world, I'll disregard you in the internet world. Really, do you care? Or are you just saying those things because you don't have to look me in the eye and lie?
Lying is much easier when you don't have to look at the person you're lying to.
When you're lying to everyone, even yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?