If you want to hear me rambling...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When do you flinch?

I detest group projects. Especially with this busy week. No one's available.

And so I see all that I have to do, I get frustrated, take it out on other people, and then they tell me to call them. Yes, call them. Call them now. And so I do. 
What do I find?
They're not home.
It was impossible anyways.
I wonder if they could hear the slow breakdown in my voice?
Probably not.
Then my nerves are all messed up, and I begin doing homework, only to realize I don't get a few problems. This frustrates me to no end, makes me despise myself, and I start crying frustrated tears. I want to scream and growl and claw and scratch, yet do nothing. 
The storm calms, and I continue my homework.
Then it's over.
It's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?