If you want to hear me rambling...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Falling

As I fall to the ground, 
the world shattering like glass
I wonder what went wrong
And when it ever went right
I hear the screams of the ones I've lost
Lost forever, never to love again
I press my lips together
No good it will do if I scream, too
The sound is already overwhelming enough
Imagine this

The pressure is growing inside your head
It feels like everything is crushing itself
The little lies, little secrets
The hints, left untouched
Why don't you listen?
But then, who ever does?
If we did things might get better
But they might get worse

World spinning a bit too much
Turned at a sickening angle
As you slowly become unwound
The cold grabs at you with insubstantial hands
Pulling you down into its unbreakable grip
Who would fight?
When you can't see what you're fighting for
Just darkness, all around
Constantly pulling at your edges
Till there's nothing left

Imagine this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?