If you want to hear me rambling...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Unexpected

The night that I slept over at my boyfriend's house, in the morning when i was returning from the bathroom, i apparently perfectly performed a martial arts technique that even he hasn't mastered and he just sat there astonished, looking at me like i should know what i did
I shifted my weight and moved in such a way that i disappeared out of sight for a moment as i dipped down, and then launched myself into his bed and beside him, all in a matter of a fraction of a second
all this and i wasn't even awake yet


this and other subconscious occurrences of my perfect execution of martial arts moves just make me wonder...if i actually learned to consciously harness this, how potent could i become?




it might be because i'm always restraining and confining myself while conscious...at the edges i'm always...more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?