If you want to hear me rambling...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wrong.

You aren't enough for me by yourself, so I need at least one more person in addition to you. And it must be a girl. I like girls. Especially a specific girl that isn't you...

You keep making that face and I just can't do it anymore you're no good I'll have to find my pleasure elsewhere...

You're too needy I can't always be there for you. It's annoying.

I've decided I like her more than you. She has all the things I ever looked for in a girl, all the things that you don't have. 

You weren't the girl I thought you to be. I don't see you as a person anymore. Sorry, I don't think I can carry on like this...

You aren't as smart as I gave you credit for; so boring. 

You're disgusting. Repulsive. Go away. I never want to see you again.

I'm worthless...not good enough for you. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?