If you want to hear me rambling...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Truth

And nothing else.


For a while I've been struggling with holding opinions of people and ideas and things and people in general.
One thing that's been bothering me in particular is religion.
I don't know what I believe in anymore, or if I even believe in anything at all. My beliefs were always passive, influenced by others, depending on where I was and who I was with. Now, being surrounded by so many different views, I'm left alone to wonder, what do I believe? And I've found that slowly everything is disintegrating. I don't really believe in anything anymore. Not really.
And that in itself is a sad thought.

Friends friends friends worry worry worry.
Ugh. This is enough for me tonight.


Is it bad that when people send me e-mails I get annoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?