If you want to hear me rambling...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Thoughts Concerning...

Sleeping.

Honestly most of the time I think it is an absolute waste of my precious time. When I could be playing, talking, chatting, writing, doing hw, reading, I have to spend time in my bed sleeping. And in the morning it is always nearly impossible to wake me up, which is unfortunate.

Well, I just wish I needed less sleep.

Because those moments between waking and sleeping are the most precious to me, creatively. It's where I get most of my ideas, most of my imaginary experiences that feel so real, sometimes it's hard to distinguish them from reality...except they're usually quite nonsensical, if you take a step back and examine all of the details. The more nonsensical ones are a bit useless to me, but they allow me to explore my sleeping senses, which is certainly fascinating and entertaining. Hmm. Amusing.

If only I required less sleep and had less homework, I would be so much happier....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?