If you want to hear me rambling...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sitting in Fog

We moved and left them behind. They didn't come fast enough. And yet, I don't find myself missing them terribly.
The asshole ex has been left behind as well, yet I don't find myself hating him. I think I've baffled him with my kind behavior at the face of his vulgarity and rudeness. I'll certainly be on his mind. Maybe I'll end up changing him for the better.

The box game was fun.
The many large boxes in such close proximity to each other, each with a different boy inside. Their own little fortress. Of course I wasn't welcome there, being an outsider to this world and a girl. Good thing I escaped, in their eyes so strange. 

He found me today. He's so sweet, as I never thought someone like that capable of. He sees everything, it seems.
Good thing it is summer. Anything can happen in the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE?